This Rain Gauge Smart Sensor measures rainfall with intensity up to five inches per hour with a resolution of 0.01 inch, and 1% accuracy for rainfall rates up to 1″/hour. The tipping bucket mechanism is mounted on a stainless steel shaft with brass bearings. This model includes a 2m cable.
- Measures rainfall rates up to five inches per hour
- Resolution of 0.01 inch
- maximum of 4000 tips per interval
- 2m cable
Measurement range: 0–10 cm or 0–5 in. per hour; maximum 4000 tips per interval
- Operating range: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); survival -40° to 75°C (-40° to +167°)
- Mechanism: Tipping bucket, stainless steel shaft with brass bearings
- Resolution: 0.2 mm (S-RGB) and 0.01 inch (S-RGA) models
- Calibration: Requires annual calibration; can be field calibrated by user or returned to factory
- Calibration accuracy: ±1.0% at up to 20 mm or 1″ per hour
- Housing: Aluminum housing and collector
- Dimensions: 22.8 cm height x 15.4 cm diameter (9″ height x 6″ diameter), 154 mm receiving orifice (6.06″)
- Approximate weight: 1 Kg (2 lbs)
- Cable lengths: 2 meter, 6.5 feet
Note: Comes with side bracket for post or tripod mount and feet for surface mount. If mounting separate from main tripod, order with 6m cable and an additional 1.5m mast. If mounting on main tripod, order with guy wire kit.