- Unprecedented Linearity
- Window Opening 0.75 Inch
- The Accu-CT revenue grade, split-core current transformer offers outstanding linearity and phase angle accuracy with a unique one-handed opening and closing mechanism.
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, 333 mVac voltage output at rated full scale current, no shorting blocks needed
- IEEE C57.13 and IEC 60044-1 accuracy: over full temperature range and down to 1% of rated current
- Exceptionally low phase angle error: essential for accurate power and energy measurements
- Glove-friendly: easy to open and install with one hand while wearing safety gloves
- Approvals: UL recognized, CE mark, RoHS
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-ACT-0750-250 sensor supports the following measurements: AC Current and Amps (A)
To see the full specifications for this product, please see our product manual found under the documentation tab if available
Accuracy: ±0.75% from 1% to 120% of rated primary current
Phase angle: ±0.5 degrees (30 minutes) from 1% to 120% of rated current
Accuracy standards: IEEE C57.13 class 1.2 and IEC 60044-1 class 1.0
Primary rating: 5 to 250 Amps, 600 Vac, 60 Hz nominal
Output: 333.33 mVac at rated current
Operating temperature: -30°C to 55°C
Safe: integral burden resistor, no shorting block needed, unlessotherwise noted
Standard lead length: 8 ft (2.4 m), 18 AWG
UL recognized, CE mark, RoHS
Assembled in USA: qualified under Buy American provision in ARRA of 2009
Width: 2.38 inches
Height: 2.40 inches
Thickness: 0.90 inches
Window: 0.78 inches