Dimensions Illumination: Visible white LED, 434 nm and 556 nm
Aimer: Visible red VLD, 652.5 ± 7.5 nm
Visual Indicators Green (for good scan) or image
Host System Interfaces TWAIN, SANE, USB 2.0 Serial Port Emulation
Dimensions (LxWxH) 383 x 340 x 365 mm (15.1 x 13.4 x 14.4 in)
Weight Imager: 85 g (3 oz)
Stand: 2 kg (4.4 lb)
Input Voltage 4.5 to 5.25 VDC
Operating Power 1.75 W (350 mA @ 5 VDC)
Standby Power 0.5 W (100 mA @ 5 VDC)
Environmental Sealing IP40
Drop 50 drops from 1.5 m (5 ft) distance (document imager only)
Operating Temperature¹ 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature -20°C to 60°C (4°F to 140°F)
ESD ±8 KV direct, ±15 KV air
Humidity 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Light Levels 100,000 lux
Scan Pattern Area image (2592 x 1944 pixel array)
Scan Angle Horizontal field angle: +/-25.5°
Vertical field angle: +/-20°
Symbol Contrast 20% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew, Tilt 45°, 45°
Image Resolution 200 ppi
Image Speed 17 ppm minimum; 8.5” x 11.0” (A4) with image processing via TWAIN/SANE/SDKs
Image Format JPEG: Compression scaled form 0 to 100; BMP: Grayscale; TIFF: Binary, Binary Compressed
(Group 4), Grayscale
Decode Capability Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, and Postal symbologies. Visit www.honeywell.com/aidc/symbologies
for complete details.
Warranty 3 year factory warranty
- Purpose-Built for Document Imaging: Imager, stand and document tray work together as an integrated document imaging solution and eliminate the need for adjustment due to varying document sizes.
- Versatile Document Imaging Performance: Adaptus Imaging Technology enables imaging documents up to 8.5×11˝ or A4 size, and specialized white illumination ensures crisp images regardless of document or font color.
- Durable & Reliable Technology: Solid-state components with no moving parts, backed by a three-year comprehensive warranty.
- Broad Connectivity Options: Supports TWAIN, SANE, and USB drivers, each with the imaging SDK library pre-loaded.
- BarCode Scanning Functionality: Provides the added flexibility of scanning linear, stacked, and 2D bar codes, eliminating the need for purchasing a standalone barcode scanner.
- Integrated Image Enhancement & Processing Tools: Tools to adjust captured images, including sharpening, contrast and digital zoom. A full range of automatic and selectable file compression options.