Dimensions (LxWxH) 133 mm x 75 mm x 195 mm (5.2” x 2.9” x 7.6”)
Weight 335 g (11.8 oz)
Input Voltage 4.0 to 5.5 VDC
Operating Power 2.35 W (470 mA @ 5.0 V)
Standby Power 0.5 W (100 mA @ 5.0 V)
Host System Interfaces USB and True RS232
Operating Temperature -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Humidity 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop Designed to withstand 50 2m (6.5’) drops to concrete at -30°C
Tumble 5,000 1m (40˝) tumbles
Environmental Sealing IP65
Light Levels 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
ESD ±20Kv air discharge, ±8kV contact discharge
Scan Pattern Area Imager
Scan Angle Horizontal: 12.9°
Symbol Contrast 1D Codes: 30% minimum reflectance difference
2D Codes: 40% minimum reflectance difference
Min. Resolution 1D & 2D Codes: 2 mil
Pitch, Skew 70°, 80°
Warranty 3 year factory warranty
- Full-Range Area-Imaging Performance: Scans low density (100 mil) codes out to 52 feet (16 m) and high density (2 mil) codes at close range—and everything in between.
- Built Granit Tough: Tested to withstand the toughest environments, Granit is rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 ft (1 m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft (2 m).
- Easy to Use: A laser-spot aimer, omni-directional scanning, and features such as centering take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.
- Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90-degree bends at temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). Continues to communicate when up to 60 pounds of force is applied.
- Single Scanning Solution: Can replace and consolidate multiple purpose-built scanners in typical distribution center and warehouse environments