Dimensions (L x W x H): 192 mm x 76 mm
x 100 mm (7.6 in x 3.0 in x 3.9 in)
Weight – Corded: 320 g (11.3 oz)
User Indicators: Good Decode LEDs,
Beeper (adjustable tone and volume),
Input Voltage: 4.0 VDC to 5.5 VDC
Operating Power – Corded: 2.35 W
(470 mA @ 5 VDC)
Standby Power – Corded: 0.5 W (100 mA
@ 5 VDC)
Host System Interfaces: USB, Keyboard
Wedge, RS-232 TTL
Operating Temperature* – Corded:
-30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
(-40°F to 158°F)
Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity,
2 m (6.5 ft): 50 drops from -30°C to
50°C (-22°F to 122°F), uncontrolled RH
2.4 m (8 ft): 20 drops at 25°C (77°F),
3 m (10 ft): MIL-STD-810G, 25°C (77°F),
Tumble: 7,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles
Environmental Sealing: IP67 and IP65
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux
ESD: ±20 kV air discharge, ±8 kV contact
Scan Pattern: Area Imager
(1280 x 800 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: Up to 4500 mm/s
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 40°, Vertical: 30°
Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance
Roll, Pitch, Skew: -360°, 45°, 65°
Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D,
PDF, 2D, Postal, Digimarc, DOT Code and
Warranty – Scanner: Three-year factory
Warranty – Battery Pack: One-year factory
- Built to survive harsh treatment including 3 m (10 ft) drops, 7,0001 m (3.3 ft) tumbles, operating temperatures from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F) and IP67 sealing, Granit XP reduces service costs and increases device uptime.
- Granit provides extreme performance scanning, even on damaged and low-quality barcodes. High-quality barcodes scan and transmit faster than ever.
- The XR model is ideally suited to normal, near-field scanning operations on 1D and 2D barcodes, plus expanded range scanning of UPC to 1.5 m (5 ft) and 100 mil codes to 10 m (33 ft).
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.