- Flexible support for a broad range of sensors
- LCD display for easy field deployment
- Cloud-based data access through HOBOlink
- Get 24/7 web access to your data via web browser
- Verify RX3000 system status remotely
- Set up and manage alarm notifications over the web
- Schedule automated delivery of data
- Plug-and-play operation
- Alarm notifications via text, email
- Rugged double-weatherproof enclosure
- Cellular, Wifi and Ethernet Option are available
- Configure & check on your RX3000 monitoring station from your mobile devices
- Optional Analog Input and Relay Modules
- Optional third-party sensor can be purchased for Remote Water Level Monitoring
- Access to NEWA plant disease risk and insect pest models
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RX3000 data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Amp Hour (Ah), Amps (A), Barometric Pressure, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Differential Pressure, Event, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Kilowatts (kW), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature, Volatile Organic Comp., Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Volts (V), Water Flow, Water Level, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind