The HOBO RX3000 is Onset’s next-generation remote data logging station that provides instant access to site-specific environmental data anywhere, anytime via the internet. The new station combines the flexibility and sensor quality of more expensive systems, an onboard LCD display, and the convenience of plug-and-play operation. The RX3000 has four configurable systems, that can be configured below, that consist of the following part numbers: RX3001-00-01, RX3002-00-01, RX3003-00-01 and RX3004-00-01.
The RX3000 station is the basis for the cost-effective and scalable HOBOnet Field Monitoring System for crop management, environmental research, and greenhouse operations.
- Flexible support for a broad range of sensors
- LCD display for easy field deployment
- Cloud-based data access through HOBOlink
- Get 24/7 web access to your data via web browser
- Verify RX3000 system status remotely
- Set up and manage alarm notifications over the web
- Schedule automated delivery of data
- Plug-and-play operation
- Alarm notifications via text, email
- Rugged double-weatherproof enclosure
- Cellular, Wifi and Ethernet Option are available
- Configure & check on your RX3000 monitoring station from your mobile devices
- Optional Analog Input and Relay Modules
- Optional third-party sensor can be purchased for Remote Water Level Monitoring
- Access to NEWA plant disease risk and insect pest models
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RX3000 data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Amp Hour (Ah), Amps (A), Barometric Pressure, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Differential Pressure, Event, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Kilowatts (kW), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature, Volatile Organic Comp., Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Volts (V), Water Flow, Water Level, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind