Dimensions (L x W x H):105 mm x 102 mm x 150 mm
(4.1 in x 4.0 in x 5.9 in)
Weight: 400 g (14.1 oz)
Input Voltage: 5 VDC ±0.25 V
Operating Power: 900 mW (180 mA @ 5 V)
Standby Power: 850 mW (170 mA @ 5 V)
Host System Interfaces: USB, RS-232, Keyboard
Wedge, IBM 468xx (RS485)
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
(32°F to 104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
(-40°F to 140°F)
Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity,
Drop: Designed to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops
Environmental Sealing: Sealed to resist airborne
Light Levels: 4842 Lux
Scan Pattern: Omnidirectional: 5 fields of 4 parallel
lines; button-activated single line (7180)
Scan Speed: Omnidirectional: 1120 scan lines per
second; single line: 56 scan lines per second (7180)
Print Contrast: 35% minimum reflectance
Pitch, Skew: 60°, 60°
Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D and GS1
Warranty: Three-year factory warranty
- A 20-line scan omnidirectional pattern provides aggressive scanning as an additional benefit to hand presentation applications.
- The Orbit scanner has an engineered “sweet spot” to optimize scan performance and first pass read rate.
- An adjustable scan head enables users to tilt the scanner 30° for targeted scanning of larger products.
- Retail operations can protect their POS investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet 2 software and a standard PC
- A built-in RF EAS antenna (Orbit 7180 scanner only) increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating RF EAS tags and decoding barcodes.