Dimensions (L x W x H): Bluetooth Module: 78.2
mm x 70 mm x 28 mm (3.1 in x 2.75 in x 1.1 in)
Ring Imager: 50 mm x 30 mm x 30 mm
(2 in x 1.2 in x 1.2 in)
Weight: 136 g (4.8 oz)
Scan Pattern: Area Imager (844 x 640 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: Up to 584 cm/s (230 in/s) in
total darkness with 100% UPC at optimal focus
Symbol Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew: 45°, 60°
Warranty: Three-year factory warranty
(Note: Battery warranty is one year.)
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
(-4°F to +122°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
(-4°F to + 140°F)
Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity,
Drop: Designed to withstand 30 1.5 m (5 ft) drops
to concrete across temperature range
Environmental Sealing: IP54
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux
ESD: ±20kV air discharge, ±8kV contact discharge
Radio/Range: 2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive
Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1: Class 2; 10 m
(33 ft) line of sight
Data Rate (Transmission Rate): Up to 1 Mbits/s
Battery: 3.7V, 750mAh Lithium-Ion
Number of Scans: At least 6,500 (1 scan every
4 seconds for 7 hours)
Expected Hours of Operation: 10 hours typical
@ 8 scans per minute
Expected Charge Time: 4 hours
- Incorporates the Honeywell Ultra-Slim Area-Imaging engine for aggressive, omnidirectional 1D and 2D barcode scanning. High motion tolerance for scanning moving products and the ability to read poor quality or damaged barcodes results in high user productivity.
- Ergonomic two-piece design allows uninterrupted freedom to use both hands for handling objects while quickly scanning codes. Low profile and light weight of the scanner piece mounted on the finger provides comfortable usage and user satisfaction.
- Soft elastomeric finger and wrist straps improve comfort and eliminate hygiene concerns because they are impervious to moisture, are easily cleaned and are quickly interchangeable between shifts.
- Rugged design enables the scanner to survive harsh usage and extreme environments while providing optimal scan performance. The scanner is built to survive drops to concrete and hits to metal racks and conveyor belts.
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the host device. Pairs quickly with Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile devices as well as standard PCs and laptops equipped with Bluetooth wireless ,technology.