Dimensions (LxWxH) 133 mm x 75 mm x 195 mm (5.2” x 2.9” x 7.7”)
Input Voltage 4.0 to 5.5 VDC
Operating Power 1.80 W (360mA @ 5 VDC)
Standby Power 0.75 W (150mA @ 5 VDC)
Host System Interface True RS232
Tumble 5,000 1m (40”) tumbles
Environmental Sealing IP65
Drop Designed to withstand 50, 2m (6.5’) drops to concrete at across temperature range
Operating Temperature* -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
ESD ±20Kv air discharge, ±8kV contact discharge
Humidity Up to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Light Levels 0 to 70,000 lux (6,503 foot-candles)
Scan Pattern Single Scan Line
Scan Angle 13.5° Typical
Symbol Contrast 35% gray on white contrast
Pitch, Skew, Tilt ±65°, ±65°, ±10°
Warranty 3 year factory warranty
*+40°C for presentation mode, industrial grade cable required for -30°C
- Full Range Linear Depth of Field: Scan out to 54 feet (16.5m) on 100 mil retro-reflective labels, or as close as 3.5” (8.9cm) on 7.5 mil high density bar codes and everything in between.
- Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90° bends at -30°C and continues to communicate when 60lbs of force is applied. The industrial grade cable will stand up to your environment.
- Optimized for Scanning-Intensive Industrial Applications: Provides aggressive bar code reading and unrivaled accuracy, along with enhanced scanner feedback, for use in extremely noisy environments.
- Class-Leading Durability: The custom built IP65 rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 (1m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5 feet (2m) at -30°C (-22°F), reducing service costs and increasing device uptime.
- Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes the need for error-prone manual data entry
- Remote MasterMind™ Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage scanners within their network from a single remote location.