Dimensions (L x W x H): 133 mm x 75 mm x
195 mm (5.2 in x 2.9 in x 7.6 in)
Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz)
Input Voltage: 4.0V DC to 5.5V DC
Operating Power: 2.35 W (470 mA @ 5V DC)
Standby Power: 0.5 W (100 mA @ 5V DC)
Host System Interfaces: USB, Keyboard Wedge,
Operating Temperature*: -30°C to 50°C
(-22°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
(-40°F to 158°F)
Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity,
Drop: Designed to withstand 50 2 m (6.5 ft) drops
to concrete at -30°C (-22°F)
Tumble: 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles
Environmental Sealing: IP65
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
ESD: ±20 kV air discharge, ±8 kV contact discharge
Scan Pattern: Area Imager (838 x 640 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: Up to 610 cm/s (240 in/s) at
16.5 cm (6.5 in) and 381 cm/s (150 in/s) at 25 cm
(10 in) for 13 mil UPC
Scan Angle: ER Focus
Symbol Contrast: 20% minimum
Pitch, Skew: 45°, 65°
Warranty: Three-year factory warranty
- The custom-built IP65-rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles and 50 drops from 2 m (6.5 ft) at -30°C (-22°F), reducing service costs and increasing device uptime.
- Adaptus 6.0 imaging technology provides aggressive barcode reading and unrivaled accuracy, while the scanner feedback is enhanced for use in extreme industrial environments.
- The TotalFreedom™ area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting, and image processing – eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- With outstanding performance on poor-quality and damaged barcodes, the scanner helps users maintain productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes manual entry.
- Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes out to 75 cm (29.5 in).