Radio/Range: 2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive
Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1; Class 2; 10 m
(33 ft) line of sight
Battery: 750 mAh Li-ion minimum
Number of Scans: Up to 2,250 scans per full charge
Expected Hours of Operation: 12 hours
Expected Charge Time: 3 hours
120 x 48 x 22 mm (4.7 x 1.9 x 0.9 in)
Weight: < 100 g (3.5oz)
Operating: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
While Charging: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Designed to withstand 30 1.4 m (4’) drops
Environmental Sealing: IP42
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
Scan Pattern: Area Image (640×480 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: Up to 10 cm/s (4 in/s) for 13 mil
UPC at optimal focus
Scan Angle: Horizontal 41.4°; Vertical 32.2°
Symbol Contrast: 35% minimum reflectance
Warranty: 3 year factory warranty
- Incorporates Honeywell’s high performance area-imaging engine for aggressive, omnidirectional 1D and 2D bar code scanning.
- Capable of reading bar codes off smartphone screens—mobile coupons, digital wallets, and digital loyalty cards.
- Ready for your evolving data capture needs, the 1602g can be purchased as a 1D scanner and affordably upgraded to 2D scanning at any time in the future.
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from host device.
- Features a battery rated for up to 2,250 scans over 12 hours, rechargeable over standard microUSB.