- Fix the base and the fasten spikes to the proper positions.
- Fix the shorter ropes to the fasten spikes and to the lower fixing triangles. Put the anemometer to its position.
- Connect the compressor to the base and start the erection.When the extension is finished disconnect the compressor. Measure.
- After the measurement let the tubes slide back.
- alu tube (2 m – 10 m) 17kg
- battery for the compressor
- 3 pieces 7 m ropes
- 3 pieces 13 m ropes
- 3 pieces 250-300 mm nails
- 3 pieces anchoring spikes