Radio/Range 2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1; Class 2: 10m (33’) line of sight
Data Rate (Transmission Rate) Up to 3 Mbps
Number of Scans At least 100 scans, with one scan every second
At least 35 scans, with one scan every 6 seconds
Expected Full Charge Time Less than 35 seconds via wall power adapter
Less than 90 seconds via USB power
Use Time per Full Charge 2-6 minutes (depending on use)
Mechanical/Electrical Scanner (Voyager 1202g-bf) Charge & Communication Base
Dimensions 180 mm x 66 mm x 92 mm (7.1˝ x 2.6˝ x 3.6˝) 200 mm x 67 mm x 97 mm (7.9˝ x 2.6˝ x 3.8˝)
Weight 160 g (5.6 oz) 216 g (7.6 oz)
Operating Power Scanning: 180mA @ 4.0V
5W: (1A @ 5V peak) with AC wall supply
2.5W: (0.5A @ 5V peak) with USB
Non-Charging Power Standby: 40mA at 4.0V
Base with Scanner: 1W (0.2A @ 5V)
Base without Scanner : 0.5W (0.1A @ 5V)
Suspend Mode: 0.0125W (0.0025A @ 5V)
Host System Interfaces N/A USB, RS232, RS485, KBW
Environmental Scanner (Voyager 1202g-bf) Charge/Communication Base
Operating Temperature 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
Humidity 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop Designed to withstand 30 1.5 m (5´) drops to concrete Designed to withstand 30 1.0 m (3.3´) drops to concrete
Environmental Sealing IP42 IP42
Light Levels 0 to 70,000 lux (6,500 foot-candles) N/A
Scan Pattern Single scan line
Scan Speed (laser only) 100 scan lines per second
Scan Angle Horizontal: 30°
Print Contrast 10% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew 60°, 60°
Decode Capabilities Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies.
Warranty 3 year factory warranty
- Battery-Free Wireless Technology: Fully charges in less than 35 seconds with a wall power adapter, and provides short-term power for at least 100 wireless scans.1 By eliminating the battery, a common maintenance headache is removed, and the scanner is lighter and more environmentally friendly.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology: Grants wireless freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base, depending on user environment.
- Reliable Bar Code Reading: Increase throughput and reduce the potential for hand-keyed errors by quickly scanning a variety of 1D bar codes, including those that are damaged or poor quality.
- Automatic Interface Configuration: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time-consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration.
- Paging Functionality: Simply press the button on the base to locate your lost scanner; Voyager responds with a series of beeps and blinking lights on its indicator panel.