Dimensions (L x W x H): 73 mm x 51 mm x 26 mm
(2.9 in x 2.0 in x 1.0 in)
Weight: 77 g (2.7 oz)
Termination: 15-POS D-Sub connector
Input Voltage: 5VDC ± 0.25V
Operating Power: 2.3W (450mA @ 5V)
Standby Power: 0.45W (90mA @ 5V)
Host System Interfaces: USB, RS-232 and
Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
(-4°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
(-4°F to 158°F)
Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity,
Drop: Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5 ft) drops
Environmental Sealing: IP53
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
Scan Pattern: Area Image (838 x 640 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: >270 cm/s (106 in/s) at
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 42.4°, Vertical: 33°
Focal Point: 127 mm (5 in)
Print Contrast: 20% minimum
Pitch, Skew: ±45°, ±65°
Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D, PDF,
2D, Postal and OCR symbologies. Note: Decode
capabilities dependent on kit configuration
Warranty: Two-year factory warranty
- The intelligent multi-interface design supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time-consuming process of scanning programming barcodes with automatic interface detection.
- TotalFreedom enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications while offering expanded decoding and data formatting functionality.
- Easily scans barcodes directly from mobile device or computer screens, almost as if they were printed on paper.
- Laser-free aiming provides an accurate scan indication, creating a customer-friendly operating environment while removing the risk of eye injury.
- A flexible licensing solution allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature.