Dimensions (L x W x H): 99 mm x 64 mm x
165 mm (3.9 in x 2.5 in x 6.5 in)
Scanner Weight: 155 g (5.5 oz)
Input Voltage: 4.4V DC – 5.5V DC
Operating Power (Charging) Bases: 2.5W
(500 mA @ 5V DC)
Host System Interfaces: USB, Keyboard
Wedge, RS-232, RS485 support for TGCS
User Indicators: Good Decode LEDs, Rear
View LEDs, Beeper (adjustable tone and
volume), Vibration (optional)
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
(32°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
(-40°F to 158°F)
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) (Scanners
and Cradles): ±8 kV indirect coupling plane,
±15 kV direct air
Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity,
Tumble Spec: 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft)
Drop: Engineered to withstand 50 1.8 m
(6 ft) drops to concrete
Environmental Sealing: IP52
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux
Scan Pattern: Area Image (1280 x 800
Motion Tolerance: Up to 400 cm/s
(157 in/s) for
13 mil UPC at optimal focus
SR: Horizontal: 48°; Vertical: 30°
HD: Horizontal: 48°; Vertical: 30°
Print Contrast: 20% minimum
Roll, Pitch, Skew: ±360°, ±45°, ±65°
Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D,
PDF, 2D, Postal Digimarc, DOT Code, and
Note: Decode capabilities dependent
Warranty: 5-year factory warranty
- Superior 1D and 2D scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from any scan.
- The disinfectantready plastic housing protects your investment with a durable construction engineered to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals.
- Multiple patient comfort modes are available to ensure patient comfort while maintaining clinician productivity: Patient Do-NotDisturb, Vibration, and Scan Lamp.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher healthcare worker productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.