- Assemble the anemometer in the vicinity of the tree(s) to be assessed.
- If you are using a pole attach the anemometer on the top, and erect the tower. Wind velocity readings are sent to, and data is collected at the data logger located at the bottom of the tower.
- Start recording data by pressing the START button located in the data logger.
- After the recordings are finished, transfer the acquired data to a PC by removing the internal SD card or by switching the instruments to Wi-Fi mode.
- Anemometer (ball type) and recorder