- Simultaneously measures and records pulse signals, events, state changes, and runtimes
- Stores up to over 4 million measurements, enabling longer deployments with fewer site visits
- Maximum pulse rate – 120 Hz
- Pulse input range – 0 to 24VDC
- Streamlines deployment via a range of start/stop options, logger status LEDs, and high-speed USB 2.0 data offload
- Works with Onset’s Energy & Power Meter to measure Power Factor (PF), Reactive Power (VAR), Watt Hours (Wh) and more. Learn how.
The T-VER-E50B2 Energy and Power Meter outputs (3) sets of pulses that are logged by the UX120-017. These pulses represent Watt-hours, Amp-hours, and VAR-hours. HOBOware software uses these pulse values to calculate AC Current, AC Voltage, kW, Power Factor, VARs, and VA. The formulas used in these calculations can be found here: 14993-A-Derived-Channels.zip
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing, and analysis