Dimensions (L x W x H): 108 mm x 103 mm x 148 mm
(4.3 in x 4.1 in x 5.8 in)
Weight: 410 g (14.5 oz)
Input Voltage: 5 VDC ±0.25 V
Operating Power: 472 mA @ 5 V
Standby Power: 255 mA @ 5 V
Host System Interfaces: USB, RS-232,
Keyboard Wedge, IBM468xx (RS485)
EAS Features: EAS with interlock and
integrated RF EAS antenna (EAS model)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity,
Drop: Designed to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops
Environmental Sealing: Sealed to resist
airborne particulate contaminants
Laser: 4842 Lux
Imager: 100000 Lux
Scan Pattern: Hybrid, Omnidirectional Laser
(5 fields of 4 parallel lines) and Area Imager
(640 x 480 pixel array)
Omnidirectional: 1120 scan lines per second
Scan Angle (Imager)
Symbol Contrast: 35% minimum reflectance difference
Laser: 60°, 60°
Imager: 60°, 70°
Laser: Reads standard 1D, GS1 DataBar symbologies
Imager: Reads standard 1D, PDF and 2D symbologies
Warranty: Three-year factory warranty
- The Orbit 7190g scanner integrates both a laser and an imager into a single presentation scanner – no need to buy a separate scanner for digital barcode reading, while maintaining superior merchandise barcode scanning.
- With dual-working modes, the scanner is optimized for both scanning digital codes off customer smartphones and scanning merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- A 20-line omnidirectional laser pattern maintains the proven 1D scanning performance of existing Orbit scanners. With leading Honeywell imaging technology, the scanner reads smartphone coupons and ID cards with ease.
- The award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. The adjustable scan head even allows cashiers to tilt the scanner 30° for targeted scanning of larger products.
- Automatic interface detection enables the scanner to configure itself to the appropriate interface upon connection – eliminating the tedious task of scanning programming barcodes.