Dimensions (L x W x H): 134 mm x 74.5 mm x
193 mm (5.27 in x 2.93 in x 7.6 in)
Weight: 312 g (11 oz)
Input Voltage: 4.0V DC – 5.5V DC
Operating Power: 2.35 W (470 mA @5V DC)
Standby Power: 0.5 W (100 mA @5V DC)
Host System Interfaces: USB, RS-232,
Operating Temperature: -30°C to 50°C
(-22°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
(-40°F to 158°F)
Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity,
Drop: Designed to withstand 50 2 m (6.5 ft) drops
to concrete at -30°C (-22°F)
Tumble: 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles
Environmental Sealing: IP65
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux
ESD: ±20 kV air discharge; ±8 kV contact discharge
Scan Pattern: Area Imager
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 41.4°; Vertical: 32.2°
Symbol Contrast: 25% minimum
Min. Resolution: 1D 2.5 mil; 2D 4 mil
Pitch, Skew: 1D: ±45°, ±65°; 2D: ±45°, ±45°
Reading Indicators: LED, Beeper and Vibrator
Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D, stacked,
2D and postal symbologies
Warranty: 3-year factory warranty
- An innovative multiillumination system enables scanning of virtually any type of direct part mark – regardless of size, surface, marking method or contrast.
- The Honeywell specialized DPM decoder assures high and accurate reading yields on difficult direct part marks
- With its ability to read standard 1D and 2D barcodes on printed labels, the scanner provides companies with maximum value: a single solution to meet their end-to-end scanning needs.
- Tested to withstand the toughest environments: rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 1 m (3.3 ft) and 50 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft) – and temperatures as low as -30°C (-22°F).
- A laser-spot aimer, omnidirectional scanning and features such as automatic cycling through multiple illumination modes make it easy for operators to target and use the scanner.