Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 mm x 83 mm x 150 mm
(3.2 in x 3.3 in x 5.9 in)
Weight: 340 g (12 oz)
Input Voltage: 5.5V DC ±0.25V
Operating Power: 2.0 W (400 mA @ 5V)
Standby Power: 0.5 W (100 mA @ 5V)
Host System Interfaces: USB, RS-232, Keyboard
Wedge, IBM 46xx (RS-485)
Auxiliary Ports: EAS with interlock (EAS model)
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
(32°F to 104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
(-40°F to 140°F)
Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity,
Drop: Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5 ft) drops
Environmental Sealing: Sealed to resist airborne
Light Levels: 100,000 Lux
Scan Pattern: Area Image (832 x 504 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: 200 cm/s (78 in/s) for 13 mil
UPC at optimal focus
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 46°; Vertical: 28°
Print Contrast: 20% minimum
Pitch, Skew: 70°, 75°
Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D, PDF,
2D, Postal, and OCR symbologies. Note: Decode
capabilities dependent on kit configuration.
Warranty: 3-year factory warranty
- Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device.
- Second-generation TotalFreedom plug-in development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal checks, signatures, and damaged packages.
- Flexible licensing solution allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature.
- Remote MasterMind™ management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.